Thursday, July 31, 2014

Day -2: Insanity

Yet another incredibly busy day in which it feels like little got accomplished. But I did manage to get the new bike registered and my old plates transferred over. I also got a much needed phone upgrade, so now we both have nice cameras on our phones.

I'll post a picture of the bikes tomorrow when we get down to town and pull them out of the garage. I plan to take my GoPro and mount it to the handlebar, so we should be able to get some good video and photos. 

We both have a handful of items to close out at w^&% tomorrow, then it will be time to pack our T-Bags for the trip. We also have to decide what else we need to bring that we wouldn't otherwise need. Like the laptop to store all of the GoPro video. 

As with the rest of the week, tomorrow promises to be another busy day. 

One day and a wake up.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment