Monday, August 4, 2014

Day 3: Takin' Care of Business

Today we took time to get a few necessities, like a new back tire for my bike. We also had to pick up some stuff we forgot, like power cords and connector cables. That's what happens when we get in a hurry to leave. 

A usual stop for us is the Black Hills Harley-Davidson dealership. I know, it sounds odd for Honda riders, but the Harley place brings in a lot of different vendors. I was looking for a handlebar bag, and didn't find one that I liked. 



We also found a couple of awesome places to eat in Rapid City. The first was a sandwich shop called The Smiling Moose Deli. Donna had the Mini-Mo, Lin had a roast beef sandwich, and I had the Pallavicini. The sandwiches were big and tasty. The second was a wing place called Buffalo Wings and Rings. It was a bit of a drive to get to from Caputa, but the wings were well worth it.

I am learning how to use my GoPro camera. After I get the hang of using it, I will post a ride video. Until then, I'll keep my experiments to myself.

All in all, it was a good day. 


Mileage today: 79.8
Trip total: 582.9

No comments:

Post a Comment